Sen. Fowler recognizes Rendleman Orchards 150 years
Senator Dale Fowler was a wonderful host to us at the Illinois State Capitol on April 18, 2023. His reading of the proclamation announcing Rendleman Orchards as a business in continuous operation for 150 years by the same family ensures this historic event will be documented in the state of Illinois records for eternity.
Wayne Sirles and I (5th generation) were present, to represent the 4 generations before us that dedicated their lives to leave a legacy for their family and Southern Illinois.
- Ren and Betty Sirles, 4th generation
- James and Mary Rendleman, 3rd generation
- Helen (Rendleman) Sirles, 3rd generation
- Grover and Iva Rendleman, 2nd generation
- John and Isabelle Rendleman, 1st generation
We hope you will join us on our farm for a formal Bell Ringing Ceremony: Wednesday, June 28th at 3:00pm when we officially kick off our 150th season!
Leave a comment