Answers to most common questions:
- Yes, our sunflower fields are open to the public for a U-pick experience.*
- Admission is $3 per person on weekends, 12 & under FREE
- Full details on admission linked here.
- Our Yellow Sunflower field typically blooms late September.
- Our NEW Autumn Mix Sunflower field typically blooms early October.
- Additional info will be on our Facebook and Instagram pages
- Please follow us Rendleman Orchards and @rendlemanorchards
- BOTH of our sunflower fields are 1 full acre of beautiful blooms!
- U-Pick sunflower pricing. $1.50/stem, or 8 stems/$10.00, or 15 stems/$15.00
- Guests encouraged to bring their own picking baskets and scissors
- The sunflower fields will be open the same hours as our Farm Market*
- Monday-Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, Sundays 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Our fields do close promptly at 5:00pm! Last permitted in the field at 4:45pm
- Sorry, no exceptions ☹.
- We are a family owned, working farm and we are early to rise!
- Liability issues also do not permit us to allow guests to remain on the property after business closing time unattended.
- You may take snapshot photographs in the sunflower fields any time during regular business hours*
- We are not scheduling any private appointments at this particular time
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS are welcome to photograph clients in the SUNFLOWER fields during regular business hours only*
- Professional photographer fees do apply. Click here for photographer policy, price & details.
PHOTOGRAPHERS: Please tag us in your photographs and use hashtag #rendlemanorchards!
We love to see your talented work and often share!
- Sorry. We do NOT allow any photographers in the orchards at all.
- We are a commercial farm and our Global Food Safety Certification does not allow the general public in our orchards near food.
Yes, we do have public restrooms!
Remember: We are OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK: Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sun 12-5
Did we mention…
Don’t forget to stop in the Farm Market for some fresh-picked, tree-ripened apples to take home!!!