A favorite among all ages is the Yellow Sunflower Field at Rendleman Orchards! The bright yellow and gold colors of Sunflowers are pure sunshine and happiness. We have a small patch of dwarf Teddy Bear Sunflowers which are the perfect height for photos of the littles. Their puffball type bloom and sunshine in a vase when cut to take home! Our large 1 full acre of the traditional Yellow Sunflowers you know and love is a stroll to savor and a photography dream!
Please visit FLOWER FIELD POLICY prior to your visit for all details on how our sunflower field U-pick experience works.
- Yes, our sunflower fields are open to the public for a U-pick experience.*
- Admission is $5 per person on weekends, 12 & under FREE
- Full details on admission linked here.
- U-Pick sunflower pricing. $2.00/stem, or 8 stems/$12.00, or 15 stems/$18.00
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own picking baskets and scissors. However, we will have some scissors available to borrow and return.
- We also have a bouquet bar with complimentary bags that hold water to keep your blooms fresh!
- The sunflower field will be open the same hours as our Farm Market*
- Monday-Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, Sundays 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Our fields do close promptly at 5:00pm! Last permitted in the field at 4:45pm
- Sorry, no exceptions ☹.
- We are a family owned, working farm and we are early to rise!
- Liability issues also do not permit us to allow guests to remain on the property after business closing time unattended.
- You may take snapshot photographs in the sunflower fields any time during regular business hours*
- We are not scheduling any private appointments at this particular time
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS are welcome to photograph clients in the SUNFLOWER fields during regular business hours only*
- Professional photographer fees do apply. Click here for photographer policy, price & details.
PHOTOGRAPHERS: Please tag us in your photographs and use hashtag #rendlemanorchards!
We love to see your talented work and often share!
- Sorry. We do NOT allow any photographers in the orchards at all.
- We are a commercial farm and our Food Safety standards do not allow the general public in our orchards near food.
Yes, we do have public restrooms!
Remember: We are OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK: Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sun 12-5
Did we mention…
Don’t forget to stop in the Farm Market for some fresh-picked, tree-ripened apples to take home!!!