Thank you for thinking of Rendleman Orchards when selecting a location for your clients and beautiful photos! Our privately owned farm has a photography policy outlined below.
Photography pricing structure:
- Quick snapshots by our guests are welcomed and encouraged!
- No additional fee beyond regular admission.
- Hobby photographers no additional fee beyond regular admission.
- Professional photographers $25 per day*, photography assistants + regular $3 admission.
- A Professional Photographer is a paid photographer taking photos for portraits, special occasions, family photos, weddings including announcements, engagements, or photos for use commercially and selling. Use of photography equipment.
- Professional photography not allowed in orchards.
- No appointment needed (as it will be regular business hours only)
- Be certain to allow enough time for your photographs as we do close our fields and gate at 5:00pm daily
- Just pay your $25 Photographer fee upon arrival at the Admission Gate on weekends or in Farm Market if it is a weekday
- Photographer fee of $25/day does apply 7 days a week
Admission to The Fields at Rendleman Orchards is $3 per person on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Children 12 & Under are FREE. Weekday admission is FREE to all.
Holidays include 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day.
PLEASE NOTE: There is only a small portion of our farm that is available for photographs—our U-pick flower fields and pumpkin patch. Additionally, there are only a few months our retail areas are open and available for photography, -being our retail season July through October, and during our regular business hours only. Monday-Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sundays 12:00 noon - 5:00 pm. Our fields do close promptly at 5:00 pm. Currently we are not scheduling or allowing any after-hours photography. We are a working farm in harvest season and early to rise!
Our farm is closed to the public November through June.
*The designated areas available for photography are:
- In front of our Farm Market
- At our front entry sign area
- In the area around our goats, chickens and small white house with mural on back
- In the designated U-pick fields: The Zinnias, the Sunflowers, and the Pumpkin patch
We do NOT allow photography taken in, around, or near our orchards. We are a commercial fruit farm selling to grocery stores and food distributors. We are Globally Food Safety Certified, which does not allow for the general public to be in the orchards near the food we are growing. We appreciate your respect of this process and our property.
Please tag us in your photos! We love to see your talents and share!