A newer Autumn Mix Beauty Sunflower Field at Rendleman Orchards has been a hit! They scream fall! A visit to this flower field will be a walk through hues of gold, burnt orange, maroon and deep burgundy! This 1 full acre of Autumn Mix Beauty Sunflowers pairs perfectly with cute fall outfits, and apple cider donut and apple cider slush!
BLOOM TIME: We typically see first Autumn Mix Beauty sunflower blooms late-September or early October. Again, the weather is a huge determining factor of when we will see these beautiful petals begin to peak out! When we see the first blooms we promise to let you know! This variety tends to bloom closer to pumpkin time which allows for fantastic fall photo opportunities! Remember, sunflowers bloom only about 18 days in all. It is here and gone before you know it so do not delay! We announce this on Rendleman Orchards Facebook page and Instagram page. Be sure to follow us for bloom stage updates regularly! You may also sign up for our email list here!
Please visit FLOWER FIELD POLICY prior to your visit for all details on how our Autumn Mix Beauty Sunflower field U-pick experience works.
- Yes, our Autumn sunflower field is open to the public for a U-pick experience.*
- Admission is $5 per person on weekends, 12 & under FREE
- Full details on admission linked here.
- This Autumn Mix Beauty Sunflower field is 1 full acre of beautiful blooms!
- U-Pick sunflower pricing. $2.00/stem, or 8 stems/$12.00, or 15 stems/$18.00
- Guests encouraged to bring their own picking baskets and scissors. However, we do have some scissors available to borrow and return. We also have a bouquet bar with complimentary bags that hold water to keep your blooms fresh!
- The Autumn Mix Beauty Sunflower field is open the same hours as our Farm Market*
- Monday-Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, Sundays 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Our fields do close promptly at 5:00pm! Last permitted in the field at 4:45pm
- Sorry, no exceptions ☹.
- We are a family owned, working farm and we are early to rise!
- Liability issues also do not permit us to allow guests to remain on the property after business closing time unattended.
- You may take snapshot photographs in the sunflower fields any time during regular business hours*
- We are not scheduling any private appointments at this particular time
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS are welcome to photograph clients in the SUNFLOWER fields during regular business hours only*
- Professional photographer fees do apply. Click here for photographer policy, price & details.
PHOTOGRAPHERS: Please tag us in your photographs and use hashtag #rendlemanorchards!
We love to see your talented work and often share!
- Sorry. We do NOT allow any photographers in the orchards at all.
- We are a commercial farm and our Food Safety standards do not allow the general public in our orchards near food.
Yes, we do have public restrooms!
Remember: We are OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK: Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sun 12-5
Did we mention…
Don’t forget to stop in the Farm Market for some fresh-picked, tree-ripened apples to take home!!!